Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday, June 14th, 2010

Hey everyone this is my first time blogging so here goes nothing right??

Drill Practice!
We had our first drill practice today and it was rough running a full mile the first time in a long time so after running two full laps around the track and WXHS I sat the rest of it out to give my lungs and poor knees a rest. We did crunches, push ups, drill down, kickline, leaps, and splits :] they all kicked my butt minus the drill down haha I won that! Now towards the end we made a list of goals for our team and I am going to work on them to better myself as a person, athlete, and best of all a dancer.

Goals:
1. Don't drink soda.
2. Get 8 hours of sleep.
3. Don't eat junk food as much or at all.
4. Run the mile in under 10 minutes!!

I know that I can do these things especially with the help from my mom :] I love her soo much and am trying this weight watchers thing with her and so far this year I have lost just about 20lbs. and thats just the beginning. I have also recently come to the devastating news of how big my chest really is and for all those girls that wish they had more....trust me you DON'T! :]
Thanks mom and grandma for everything you guys do to help me stay in shape and I shall do the same for you! We can do it so lets do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment